Frequently Asked Questions - Small Business Loans and Business Cash Advance
1. How can I qualify for an unsecured small business loan or business cash advance?
- You must have a business that accepts VISA and MasterCard as a form of payment.
- You currently process a minimum of $1,500 dollars a month.
- You are able to provide 3 months (non-seasonal) or 12 months (seasonal) of past credit card statements and bank statements.
- You have been in business at least 2 years.
2. How quickly will my Loan/Cash Advance be approved?
Infinity Funding typically approves loan and cash advance requests in less than 72 hours. We understand how important it is to have your cash available as soon as possible and make every effort to get you the financial support you need...FAST.
3. How can I expedite my cash advance approval?
Submit your Visa/MasterCard processing statements and bank statements as well as any other information you might have omitted from the initial application submission. Please include any additional documentation that can explain all items that may create a questionable credit report.
4. How does the program work?
You are advanced up to $1,000,000 based on your current sales receipts A small percentage is deducted from your ongoing Visa/MC receipts. There are no fixed payments and no fixed term time frame.
5. How much will a cash advance cost?
Pricing is based on the size of cash advance, the estimated time of distribution, and various other integral details of the cash advance program. This explained fully in the Cash Advance Approval sheet.
6. Is there a fee for providing a cash advance?
No, there are no administration fees.
7. Will bad credit affect my cash advance request?
It is not necessary for you to have good credit to receive a cash advance. A poor credit rating, including delinquencies, will not normally influence a cash advance.
8. How much of a cash advance can I receive?
$1,500 up to $1,000,000
9. How will I pay back the cash advance?
On a formula calculated based on your cash flow projections, we partner with you to determine your optimal payment.
10. When I have repaid my first cash advance, how difficult is it to apply for an additional cash advance?
If you have experienced no change in Financial status you will be approved automatically.
11. How long does it take to fill out the necessary paperwork?
The paperwork that you will need to fill out is quite simple and takes no more than ten or fifteen minutes to complete. We have Funding Specialists on hand in our contact center to help you through this process.
12. What are the associated costs when applying for financing?
The application process is free and there are no up-front fees charged to our customers. The sooner we receive your application, the quicker we can get back to you on the amount of monies we will be able to advance you.
13. Do I have to switch my current credit card processor?
Yes. You must switch to our affiliated processors to receive funding.
Our affiliated credit card processing companies will meet or beat your current credit card processing cost structure. The bottom line is that you're not going to lose money for having to switch. (Most likely, you will be saving money by switching)
14. What if I am not happy with Infinity Funding affiliated credit card processor?
We will try to resolve any issues right away for you. If not, we will switch you to one of our other processors. But staying with one of our processors is required.
15. Who do I need to speak with to get started?
You may contact a Funding Specialist at 800-859-2256 or fill out our online request form to get begin the application process .